- Latest 10th Generation Intel Dual-Core Core i3-1005G1 CPU at 1.2GHz Base Frequency, up to 3.4GHz with Intel Turbo Boost, 4MB Caches.
- 14" Diagonal HD SVA Anti-Glare Micro-Edge WLED-Backlit Touch Screen (1366 x 768); 360° flip-and-fold design
- 8GB system memory for advanced multitasking; 128GB solid state drive (SSD)
- HDMI output expands your viewing options; Built-in media reader for simple photo transfer; Wireless/Wired connectivity (WiFi 5 - 802.11 ac); Built-in HD webcam with dual array microphone
- Windows 10 Home in S mode. No Optical Drive.
Details: Product Name: HP Pavilion x360 2-in-1 LaptopDisplay: 14 inches 1366 x 768 (HD) Touchscreen Widescreen LED-LCDProcessor: Intel 10th Generation Core i3-1005G1 (Dual-core,Base 1.2 GHz,up to 3.4GHz)Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics (Integrated) Memory: 8GB DDR4 RAMStorage: 128GB SSD 2-in-1 Design: YesMedia Card Reader: Yes Integrated keyboard: Full-size island-style ash silver keyboard with numeric keypadTouchpad Type: HP Imagepad with multi-touch gesture support Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth Battery: 3-cell Lithium-ionPorts: 2x USB 3.0 Type A; 1x USB 3.1 Type C; 1x HDMI Outputs; 1x Headphone/microphone combo jackDimension(W x D x H): 12.8 x 8.7 x 0.7 inchWeight: 3.55 poundsOperating System: Windows 10 Home in S modeHow to switch s mode to windows 101. On your PC running Windows 10 in S mode, open Settings > Update & Security > Activation.2. In the Switch to Windows 10 Home or Switch to Windows 10 Pro section, select Go to the Store. (If you also see an "Upgrade your edition of Windows" section, be careful not to click the "Go to the Store" link that appears there.)3. On the Switch out of S mode (or similar) page that appears in the Microsoft Store, select the Get button. After you see a confirmation message on the page, you'll be able to install apps from outside of the Microsoft Store.